A simple craft to make which will compliment any story with a spooky spider!
- Paper plate (thicker is better!)
- Picture or drawing of spider
- Cut 6-8 notches in paper plate (the more notches, the more challenging the project).
- Poke a hole in the center of the plate.
- Thread yarn through hole and knot it to keep in place (you can also use tape).
- Begin weaving yarn from notch to notch to create your web.
- Tie loose end to web on back of plate.
- Color, cut out and glue spider to plate or web.