Bring the smells of fall to your next playdate or classroom party with an easy-to-make batch of pumpkin scented play dough!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- Pumpkin pie spice (or a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger)
- Up to 2 cups boiling water
- Food coloring - yellow and red to make orange
- Mix the flour, oil, salt, cream of tartar, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
- Add the boiling water a little at a time to reach the right consistency (add more flour if it's too sticky).
- Add food coloring to get the "pumpkin orange" color you desire.