This Halloween Seek and Find Sensory Bin can be enjoyed by kids from age 4 up to 10 years old. And, from experience, we know that even some parents like to get in on this fun, too! This activity can be made easily with items from the dollar store.
- Rubbermaid or Tupperware container with lid
- Black turtle beans
- Red lentils
- Small funnel
- Small shovel or cup
- 3 Halloween cookie cutters (We used a pumpkin, ghost, and a bat.)
- Other Halloween trinkets such as googly eyes, Halloween colored pom pons, Halloween stickers, etc.
- Halloween mold
- Combine the beans and lentils in the Rubbermaid container
- Hide the Halloween objects in the container
- Let your little Macaroni explore
- For older kids you can create a "seek and find" sheet and see if they can "beat the clock" in finding the objects. Here is an example of a Seek and Find sheet that you can use.